Monday 4 May 2020

WW1 event

LI: To find keywords and information in a range of text

This week for reading i was creating information of an event and that soldiers do, get, eat and caused in WW1. I was creating information then i had to tell the effects if it is negative or positive and why. Then we had to think of supplies that a soldiers would pack in WW1.


  1. I chose comfort-biscuits and chips to help the soldiers not starve
  2. I chose shovel to help dig the trenches.
  3. I chose wood to not let the dirt fall in the hole.
  4. I chose paper and pen to write letters and dairy's.
  5. I chose sleeping bag so can have rest in the trench.
  6. I chose duckboards so soldiers don't get the tench foot.
  7. I chose water so the soldiers don't get firsty
  8. I chose nails for the soldier to hang up his stuff up
  9. I chose Meal tins and play card so the soldier can have extra food and to play cards to not get board.
  10. Then i chose books so soldiers can read books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.