Friday 27 August 2021

Science | Matter

 LI: to learn about the states of matter for our distance learning.


This weeks lockdown for science, we learned about Matter. For our task we explained the things about matter which was solid, liquid and gases. Solid are things that are hard by its shapes. For example: wood is hard and heavy and it is a cylinder. Liquid are things that are poured into things that have thick wholes in it. For example: Milk, juice, water and more. Gases are vape smokes that come from hot things but it can only last for a little bit of seconds. Then had to create a google dock and we had to insert tables and put images that were related to solid, liquid and/or gas.  We started to watch a video and take notes about what the person in the video was saying.

Last, we played a kahoot game that had everything to do with what we were learning.

I learned a lot about matter and I enjoyed doing it and the kahoot game but unfortunately I didn't win so maybe if I'm listening to my science teacher I will take notes so I can memorize everything what my teacher told us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.