Wednesday 16 December 2020

Fishing false teeth

This week for the a summer learning journey i watched a story called  F
ishing
false teeth.

The first thing I did was read an article about the story. Next I had to fill out a table explaining the four characters and who they are, what part of the story they play, and what was the outcome for them.

Next I watched a video explaining two men going fishing at the north sea and one of them loes there wife's teeth.

After I watched the video I had to create my on comic about the two men fishing. I had to write in the text bubbles and try and see what they are saying.

I had fun doing this activity because it taught me how to imagine what people are saying when they speak quietly.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Elaario, my name is Kiana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Awesome work on completing this activity. Thank you for sharing your work on your blog, I can tell you have a good sense of humour judging from the dialogue made in your comic. Tell me, was it hard to come up with a story?

    I noticed that you have a few misspelt words in your intorduction and that is okay because i too often misspell words when i write essays for an assignment, however i think it might be a good idea to proofread your blog before posting that way you aren't selling yourself short. How do you feel about that comment I just made?

    Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing back from you in the comment section below and seeing more posts on your blog.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.