Thursday 3 December 2020

QAR

This week for reading we did a QAR task on a book called: Change our school uniforms 

First we answered the questions and put them into the right box. There were 4 boxes to put the answers into wich was right there, think and search, on my own and author and me.

Right there is that the answer can be found in the text.

Think and search is that the answer is in the text but you may have to look in different places.

On my own is that the answer is not in the text but you could even come up with an answer if you didn't read the text.

And author and me is that the answer is not in the text but you have to use background knowledge and what the author has told you to come up with the answer.

I found this task very hard because question 3 took me long to find the answer in a different place.

LI: to identify the main ideas in a text.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.